Cranberry Chicken with Spicy Cream (adapted from Cooking Light)
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, butterflied and cut in half
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/3 cup green onions, minced
- 1 Tbsp fresh jalapeño, minced
- 2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 (12-oz) can of cranberry sauce
- 1 Tbsp orange juice
- 2 Tbsp cilantro, divided
- 1 1/2 Tbsp lime juice, divided
- 2 Tbsp reduced fat cream cheese
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on the chicken breast halves. Throw them on the grill.
- Combine onions, jalapeños, vinegar, cranberry sauce, and orange juice in a small bowl. Stir in 1 Tbsp cilantro and 1 Tbsp lime juice. Set aside.
- Stir remaining cilantro and lime juice into the cream cheese. Set aside.
- Place grilled chicken breast on top of cranberry mixture and top with a dollop of cream cheese mixture. Serve immediately.
What's your favorite grilling recipe?